Book a free consultation
Oakville Basement Renovations
Have you maximized the potential of your basement? If not, you may want to talk to us. Eastview Homes specializes in Oakville basement renovations, and we can show you how to make the most of this space.
Solutions to Common Basement Problems
No matter the size or layout of their home, people all seem to face the same kinds of challenges with their basements. In finished basements, we often hear that there is not enough light or that the room is too cold. We also have clients asking for more storage space or an extra bedroom or office. If the basement is unfinished, clients typically ask for a full renovation, from design to project completion.
Basement renovations are one of our specialties. Our experienced designers, architects and trades people can take your unused or underused basement and transform it into a warm and welcoming space for your entire family. If you are seeking additional living space, we can add anything from a small bedroom to a complete in–law suite.
Our services include everything from the “infrastructure” to the final build:
- Design and Engineering – We provide complete solutions from start to finish, including design consultations and planning, permits, and structural engineering.
- Infrastructure – Plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring – we manage all of the trades required to get the basics done first.
- Carpentry – From framing to finish carpentry and new stairs or handrails, our team of journeymen carpenters has an eye for detail and a reputation for outstanding workmanship.
- Recreation – Create a fun living space for your family: a home theatre, games room or just a big open play space with lots of storage for toys. We will design a room that meets your goals.
- Bathrooms – Add a tiled shower or sauna to your basement bathroom. We can carry out all the design and specialized tile work.
- Storage space – We can design specialized storage spaces that allow you to keep your basement tidy and organized.
- New windows and walkouts – Brighten your basement with more natural light, or add a walkout to the backyard.
- Add warmth – Radiant floor heating and gas fireplaces are among the many ways you can take the chill out of your basement.
Eastview Homes Delivers
With our attention to detail and dedication to providing work of the highest quality, you can count on us to deliver what we promise. Our work is performed by award–winning designers and architects. Our trades people are certified and we provide local licensing, company insurance, WSIB coverage and all other documentation you need to feel completely confident in our abilities and professionalism.
Here’s what our customers have to say
Many thanks to Eastview Homes for completing our home renovation on time and budget. We have used other contractors in the past, and this was far and above the best renovation experience we have had. Keith is an excellent project manager, and we appreciate his timely communication, approach to decision making, and commitment to customer satisfaction. The quality of the work surpassed our expectations. All trades were professional and courteous. We are very satisfied with the results. Thank you Eastview Homes.
– Kelly and Jeff
Keith is an honest person and a pleasure to work with. He stays highly involved through the entire construction process and was very accessible if we ever had questions. We feel as though we were fortunate to find a high–end custom home builder to complete our basement project. You are in good hands with Eastview Homes.
– Anne and Graham
Thanks for doing a terrific job on our house exterior and garage Keith. We’ve had many compliments from neighbours and are very pleased with the quality of the work. We especially appreciate the fact that there were no hidden costs and that the project was completed on schedule and in a timely fashion. We also want to thank you for your advice and recommendations along the way, and also for your continued interest – you are still happy to answer our questions and deal with any follow–up that arises. We’ll certainly use you in future projects. Kudos to you, your crew and your contract workers.”
– Allison and David
This note is just a small thank you in comparison to the job you did for us in our newly renovated home. We are so pleased with the quality of your work and within the scheduled time frame. With a young family and the both of us working we knew that any type of renovations was going to be a challenge in our home. You always found a way to ease our minds and take the worry away and I can’t thank you enough for that. I look forward to recommending you to my friends and family as well as any clients that I may have that are looking for an excellent contractor! Again, thank you for job well done!
– M. Scott